Thursday, July 12, 2012

Recent doings...

Here's a few things I've been making recently:

The lovely ladies over at Ten Thousand Villages in Carytown asked me to design another event flyer for them which I was all too happy to oblige. Their Village Gallery is going to be a showcase of all the unique one-off items that they've collected over the year and every item is up for sale!






and changing gears considerably...this coming weekend is the big BC Brew Crew weekend and kicking things off is a karaoke fundraiser on Friday for the Richmond SPCA. Knowing these guys it will be quite the fundraiser if last year's is anything to go by. If you like cats, dogs and/or drinking consider attending; if you hate all three, stay far far away.


I also saw the debut of my first ever t shirt design! Tony and the guys from Ratmeat wanted a spoof of the famous Iron Man 'Demon in a Bottle' cover but more...Richmond. The shirts came out looking great and the band packed Empire for a show that I could only manage to take the blurriest photos of...so enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment