Tuesday, July 24, 2012


I figured as it's been a month and some change since I finished the most recent issue of Dino Rock, I'd give a little update on what I've been working on since.

As a change of pace and a way to have a personal project tie more closely with the work that I do at my job (because I have learned that you can never learn too much about After Effects) I've been prepping a short little film. While I don't want to get into the nitty gritty of the thing as I'm still in full preproduction mode, I figured I'd just give a baby hoot of an update. I've been playing with some test footage I shot over the weekend and hopefully if The Unpaid Intern and myself can pull this project off, it will go down as The Greatest Cinematic Triumph Ever Made. So no pressure! Regular comic booking will resume once this project's completed, but rest assured, this short will have all the hallmarks of Dirty Dino Rock (explosions, corpse desecration, THE HUMAN CONDITION)
Stay tuned for more updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment