Monday, September 19, 2011

A REAAAAL HUMAN BEEEING

I'm still coming off my Post Ryan-Gosling-Stomps-Things-To-Death-And-Drives high from watching Drive so I'll keep this brief. I just finished drawing-printing-stapling a mini comic that's available at Velocity (and maybe a few other places yet to be decided) and is totally free (as opposed to partially) Rawn Gandy over at Velocity was super nice and helpful and gave me a copy of both his and his wife's comics and didn't laugh me out of the store all of which was appreciated. And because the comic is totally free I'm posting it below in it's entirety because why not. (note: the comics are posted in the order that they appear in the mini comic)












And if you're by Velocity be sure to check out Rawn and Meg Gandy's comics! 
image courtesy of team8press.com

Now if you'll excuse me I have to go buy a Scorpion jacket and FLIP A CAR.




1 comment:

  1. Hey! Just want to let you know I was at Think Coffee today on Mercer and read your Dirty Dino Rock comic book. I loved it! It was hysterical!

    ReplyDelete